Displays a printable Certificate of Completion for one or more completed qualifications for selected users within a specified time frame.
The certificate includes a QR Code that can be scanned by an administrator to view a list of all user's completed training.
Refer to the QR Code section of this article to learn how to scan the QR Code.
Please refer to the QR Code Report to learn how to run and print a report that will display the QR Code for one or more users.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Qualification Name
- Learner Name
- Learner Team
- Date Completed
- QR Code: When scanned by an LMS Administrator on any mobile device, the administrator will be able to view a list of the user's completed activities.
- Company Logo
Note: The logo must be added to the Landing Page to appear on the certificate.
Use this report to print a completion certificate for a qualification.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), or security roles.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Show Organization Logo: When checked, the company logo will display on the certificate.
- Show Landing Page Logo: When checked, the Landing Page logo will display on the certificate.
Note: (1) You may have a different logo for each region. For example, if the LMS is made up of a Holding Company and each Region is a separate company within that Holding Company, each region may have its own unique logo. (2) Refer to the Landing Page: Settings article for instructions to add a logo.
A QR Code displays on the certificate. An administrator can scan the QR code with a mobile device to view details from the user record such as:
- Profile Picture
- Job Title
- Company or Team
- Training Completions: the record will display ALL training completions even if you are scanning the completion certificate for ONE activity.
Enable Mobile Device
Most newer devices have the Scan QR Code option which must be enabled from your mobile device's Settings. Enable your Scan QR Code setting. Then, you can use your camera to scan the QR Code.
Note: A Mobile App is not required to scan the QR Code.
If you have an older device that does not have a QR Code setting, you will need to download and install a QR Code Reader app.
Scan the QR Code
Follow these steps to scan the QR Code:
- Launch your camera or your QR Code Reader App
- Scan the QR Code
Note: You can scan the QR Code presented on your computer screen or from the paper certificate presented by the user
- Scanning the QR Code directs you to open a browser. Click on the webpage or website.
- You will be prompted for your login credentials.
- Immediately after logging in the scanned user's completion record will appear.
- Top Screen: View the Job Title, user's location (Region, Site, Department, Team) and Hire Date if entered on the User Record. You can also add a picture from this screen.
To add a picture using a mobile device:
- Click the Add Image button (or Replace Image Button)
- Click the Take Photo selection
- Take the photo
- Click the Use Photo link or button
- The photo will automatically be uploaded to the User Record and Certificate
- Bottom Screen: All activity completions. You can perform the following actions.
- Search for a specific activity (left side of the screen)
- Filter by 1 year ago or all. (right side of the screen)
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Scan another QR Code. You will not be required to log in again
- Click the Logout button located at the top-right screen to log out of the LMS
The QR Code is specific to the user. When scanned, the LMS Administrator will be able to view all completion records for the user; not just the activity listed on the certificate.
- Direct your employees to:
- Print the certificate and cut-out the QR Code and carry it in their wallet OR
- Take a picture of the QR Code on their camera and store it for easy access
- LMS Administrators can ask to view the QR Code at any time to scan to verify the employee has completed the training necessary to operate equipment or perform a task or job.
|Certificate with Cut-Out Report||
Displays a printable Certificate of Completion with a wallet-size cut-out copy for one or more completed activities for selected users within a specified time frame.