Users can view the completion status and comments for your assigned tasklists. Each tasklist will appear on a separate page when multiple tasklists are selected.
Note: The Express LMS is a limited feature LMS and does not include Tasklists. The LMS displays this report in error for Express users.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Employee Name
- Tasklist Displays tasklist name
- Status: Displays the completion status in the upper right corner of the report (For example, Passed, Not Started, or In Progress)
- Task: Every task is listed down the page and displays the following:
Note: Tasks are listed twice when dual sign-off is set in the tasklist properties. Once for the administrator to sign off and once for the employee to sign off.
- Status: Indicates if it is not complete or was signed off and who signed it off
- Description: Lists the task description
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Select Tasklist: Select one or more tasklists from the drop-down box.
|Personal Due Date Report||View all assigned activities with upcoming due dates within the next 30 days or an overdue status.|
|Personal Qualification Overview Report||View a summary of the qualification/training program completion status.|
|Personal Training Plan Report||View all qualifications/training programs, activities, and electives that appear on the training tab regardless of completion status. The report breaks activities into three sections: Qualifications/Training Programs, Electives, and Individually Assigned Activities. Same as the User Training Plan Report.|
|Personal Training Transcript Report||View all activities and qualifications/training programs completed by the user within a specified date range. Same as the User Training Transcript Report.|