View the completion status and comments for your assigned tasklists. Each tasklist will appear on a separate page when multiple tasklists are selected.
Note: The Express LMS is a limited feature LMS and does not include Tasklists. The LMS displays this report in error for Express users.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Employee Name
- Tasklist Displays tasklist name
- Status: Displays the completion status in the upper right corner of the report (For example, Passed, Not Started or In Progress)
Every task is listed down the page and displays the following:
Note: Tasks are listed twice when dual sign-off is set in the tasklist properties. Once for the administrator to sign off and once for the employee to sign off.
- Status: Indicates if it is not complete or was signed off and who signed it off
- Description: Lists the task description
There following parameters are available on this report:
- Select Tasklist: Select one or more tasklists from the drop down box.
|Personal Due Date Report||View all assigned activities with upcoming due dates within the next 30 days or an overdue status.|
|Personal Overview Report||View a summary of the qualification/training program completion status.|
|Personal Training Plan Report||View all qualifications/training programs, activities and electives that appear on the training tab regardless of completion status. The report breaks activities into three sections: Qualifications/Training Programs, Electives and Individually Assigned Activities. Same as the User Training Plan Report.|
|Personal Training Transcript Report||View all activities and qualifications/training programs completed by the user within a specified date range. Same as the User Training Transcript Report.|