View a list of users that have enrolled in one or more selected activities.
Notes: (1) This report does not display a completion status; only an enrolled status. (2) The Express LMS is a limited feature LMS and does not include electives.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name and specified Date Range
- Elective Created By
- User Enrolled: Displays learner name and (user name)
- Activity Name
- Elective Created On: Displays the date the elective was offered
- Elective Status: Displays elective status Enrolled or Not Enrolled.
Note: This column does not display any of the following statuses: Complete, Incomplete, In Progress, Over Due
- Date Enrolled
- Location: Displays user's region, site, department or team based on the selection made in the Show Location parameter
Note: This column will only display when the Show Location checkbox is checked.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Show Location: Select one or more of the following: Region, Site, Department or Team.
Note: When checked, an additional column will display on the report that reflects the organization unit selected.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.