View a list of users that have enrolled in one or more selected activities. This report will NOT display completion status. Refer to the Reports: Running Elective Reports article to view a list of reports that will allow you to include electives to determine completion status for the electives.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name and specified Date Range
- Elective Created By
- User Enrolled: Displays learner name and (user name)
- Activity Name
- Elective Created On Displays the date the elective was offered
- Elective Status: Displays ELECTIVE status: Enrolled or Not Enrolled.
Note: This column does not display any of the following statuses: Complete, Incomplete, In Progress, Over Due
- Date Enrolled
- Location: Displays user's region, site, department, or team based on the selection made in the Show Location parameter
Note: This column will only display when the Show Location checkbox is checked.
Use this report to determine which users have enrolled in one or more selected activities. This report will NOT display the status of the activity.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles, or assigned activities.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Show Location: Select one or more of the following: Region, Site, Department, or Team.
Note: When checked, an additional column will display on the report that reflects the organization unit selected.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.