View duplicate activity and qualification assignments made to user(s), organization unit(s) or groups.
A duplicate assignment will appear on this report when an activity or qualification is assigned in exactly the same way.
For example, on 01/01 the Annual Safety Training activity was assigned to the Quality Assurance 2 team. On 01/05 another administrator assigned the Annual Safety Training activity to the Quality Assurance 2 team. This assignment will show up on the report because it was a duplicate assignment.
However, on 01/01 the Engineering Qualification was assigned to Alec Baldwin. On 01/05, the Engineering Qualification was assigned to the Engineering Team which Alec Baldwin is a member of. This assignment will NOT appear on the report because the assignments were made to a user and a team, even though Alec Baldwin is a part of the Engineering Team.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- Activity Name
- Assigned To: Displays the user(s), organization unit(s) or group(s) assigned the activity.
- Assigned By: Displays the administrator who assigned the activity
- Assigned #: Displays the number the activity was assigned
Use this report to determine to view duplicate assignments of activities and qualifications.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report
- Show Full Path: When selected, displays the location where the activity is saved