Displays a printable Certificate of Completion for one or more completed activities for selected users within a specified time frame. In addition, you have the option to include a cut-out (wallet-size version of the certificate), your company logo, and score.
The certificate includes a QR Code that can be scanned by an administrator to view a list of all user's completed training.
Refer to the QR Code section of this article to learn how to scan the QR Code.
Please refer to the QR Code Report to learn how to run and print a report that will display the QR Code for one or more users.
The certificate can display the following:
- Organization Logo (optional)
- Landing Page Logo (optional)
- Report Name
- Activity Name
- User Team
- Learner Name
- Completion Date
- Score (optional and when applicable, for example, a quiz)
- QR Code
- Company Logo
Note: The logo must be added to the Landing Page to appear on the certificate. Refer to the Landing Page: Settings article for instructions to add a logo.
Use this report to:
- Print a completion certificate for an activity
- Scan the QR Code to view a list of all the user's completed training activities.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), or security roles.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Show Latest Completions Only: Default is checked and will display the most current Certificate of Completion if the user has completed the activity more than once.
- Show Cut-out: When checked, displays the wallet size cut-out version of the Completion Certificate.
- Show Organization Logo: When checked, the logo added to the Organization Level of the Landing Page will appear
- Show Landing Page Logo: When checked, the logo added to the Region or Site Level of the Landing Page will appear
Note: (1) You may have a different logo for each region. For example, if the LMS is made up of a Holding Company and each Region is a separate company within that Holding Company, each region may have its own unique logo. (2) Refer to the Landing Page: Settings article for instructions to add a logo.
A QR Code displays on the certificate. An administrator can scan the QR code with a mobile device to view details from the user record such as:
- Profile Picture
- Job Title
- Company or Team
- Training Completions: the record will display ALL training completions even if you are scanning the completion certificate for ONE activity.
Enable Mobile Device
Most newer devices have the Scan QR Code option which must be enabled from your mobile device's Settings. Enable your Scan QR Code setting. Then, you can use your camera to scan the QR Code.
Note: No Convergence Mobile app is required to scan
If you have an older device that does not have a QR Code setting, you will need to download and install a QR Code Reader app.
Scan the QR Code
Follow these steps to scan the QR Code:
- Launch your camera or your QR Code Reader App
- Scan the QR Code
Note: You can scan the QR Code presented on your computer screen or from the paper certificate presented by the user
- Scanning the QR Code directs you to open a browser. Click on the webpage or website.
- You will be prompted for your login credentials.
- Immediately after logging in the scanned user's completion record will appear.
- Top Screen: View the Job Title, user's location (Region, Site, Department, Team), and Hire Date if entered on the User Record. You can also add a picture from this screen.
To add a picture using a mobile device:
- Click the Add Image button (or Replace Image Button)
- Click the Take Photo selection
- Take the photo
- Click the Use Photo link or button
- The photo will automatically be uploaded to the User Record and Certificate
- Bottom Screen: All activity completions. You can perform the following actions.
- Search for a specific activity (left side of the screen)
- Filter by 1 year ago or all. (right side of the screen)
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Scan another QR Code. You will not be required to log in again
- Click the Logout button located at the top-right screen to log out of the LMS
The QR Code is specific to the user. When scanned, the LMS Administrator will be able to view all completion records for the user; not just the activity listed on the certificate.
- Direct your employees to:
- Print the certificate and cut out the QR Code and carry it in their wallet OR
- Take a picture of the QR Code on their camera and store it for easy access
- LMS Administrators can ask to view the QR Code at any time to scan to verify the employee has completed the training necessary to operate equipment or perform a task or job.
|Custom Certificate of Completion||Displays a printable Custom Certificate of Completion for one or more completed activities|
|Qualification Certificate Report||Displays a printable Certificate of Completion for a completed qualification.|