View selected user(s) status for assigned or not assigned activities within a specified date range.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name and specified Date Range
- Count: Displays a record count of all activities
- Activity Name
- User Name
- User Status: Displays Active or Inactive
- Hire Date: Displays hire date if entered on the User record
- Completion: Displays the date the activity was completed or incomplete
- Assigned: Displays Assigned or Not Assigned
Note: Not Assigned means the administrator processed a manual completion record without first assigning the activity.
- Score: Displays the score acquired upon completion of a CBT or Quiz
- Duration: Displays the actual time it took to complete the activity
Use this report to export existing LMS data for import to another system.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.
- Show Activity Parent: When checked, displays the activity location.
- Show User Location Path: When selected, displays the following additional fields: Region, Site, Department, and Team.