View selected user(s) status for assigned or not assigned activities within a specified date range. This report is useful to export existing LMS data for import to another system. The report displays the following:
- Report Name and specified Date Range
- Count: Displays a record count of all activities
- Activity Name
- User Name
- User Status: Displays Active or Inactive
- Hire Date: Displays hire date if entered on the User record
- Completion: Displays the date the activity was completed or incomplete
- Assigned: Displays Assigned or Not Assigned
Note: Not Assigned means the administrator processed a manual completion record without first assigning the activity.
- Score: Displays the score acquired upon completion of a CBT or Quiz
- Duration: Displays the actual time it took to complete the activity
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.
- Show Activity Parent: When checked, displays the activity location.
- Show User Location Path: When selected, displays the following additional fields: Region, Site, Department, and Team.