View completion records for selected users for one or more specified activities.
The report displays the following:
- Name of the Report and specified Date Range
- Activity Name(s)
- Actual Time Spent for each activity
- Completed By: Displays "Credited" when an administrator credits the activity using the credit wizard. Displays "Username" when a user completes the activity on their own.
- Activity Name(s) and (Version #) Displays the activity name and the most current version number.
- Activity Type: Displays Doc, CBT, Video, Quiz, Tasklist, Survey, Event, or Class.
Note: Quizzes, Tasklists, Surveys, and Classes do not apply to the Express LMS.
- Employee: Displays all employee who completed the activity.
- External ID: Displays the Username or External ID number associated to the user when using HR Sync to populate your organization.
- Completed: Date Completed
- Score: Displays the score acquired upon completion of a CBT or Quiz.
- Duration: Displays the estimated duration of the activity.
- Time Spent: Displays the actual time it took the user to complete the activity.
Use this report to determine which users have completed assigned training.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Show Location: Select one or more Region, Site, Department, Team to display where the user is located within the organization.
- Report Type: Choose between Chart Only, Details Only or Both.
- Show Inactive Users: Check to include inactive users on the report.
- Start Expanded: Check to display additional activity details. For example, resolution, activity creation date, and completion description.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Activity Assigned Status Report||View the status of a selected activity for users who were assigned or not assigned the task.|
|Activity Exception Report||View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for selected users for one or more specified activities.|
|Training Exception Report||View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for one or more specified activities. Sorted by Site and indicates if activity is part of a Qualification/Training Program.|
|Activity Due Date Report||View the due date and last completion date for selected users for one or more selected activities.|