View completion records for selected users for one or more specified activities.
The report displays the following:
- Name of the Report and specified Date Range
- Activity Name(s)
- Actual Time Spent for each activity
- Completed By: Displays "Credited" when an administrator credits the activity using the credit wizard. Displays "Username" when a user completes the activity on their own.
- Activity Name(s) and (Version #) Displays the activity name and the most current version number.
- Activity Type: Displays Doc, CBT, Video, Quiz, Tasklist, Survey, Event, or Class.
Note: Quizzes, Tasklists, Surveys, and Classes do not apply to the Express LMS.
- Employee: Displays all employee who completed the activity.
- External ID: Displays the Username or External ID number associated to the user when using HR Sync to populate your organization.
- Completed: Date Completed
- Score: Displays the score acquired upon completion of a CBT or Quiz.
- Duration: Displays the estimated duration of the activity.
- Time Spent: Displays the actual time it took the user to complete the activity.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Show Location: Select one or more Region, Site, Department, Team to display where the user is located within the organization.
- Report Type: Choose between Chart Only, Details Only or Both.
- Show Inactive Users: Check to include inactive users on the report.
- Start Expanded: Check to display additional activity details. For example, resolution, activity creation date, and completion description.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Activity Assigned Status Report||View the status of a selected activity for users who were assigned or not assigned the task.|
|Activity Exception Report||View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for selected users for one or more specified activities.|
|Training Exception Report||View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for one or more specified activities. Sorted by Site and indicates if activity is part of a Qualification/Training Program.|
|Activity Due Date Report||View the due date and last completion date for selected users for one or more selected activities.|