View the details of any assigned tasklist (regardless of status) for one or more users. Each user will be listed on a separate page.
The report displays the following:
- Report name
- Tasklist Name
- Employee: User and (User Name)
- Location: Displays the employee location
Note: Displays only when the Show Location parameter checkbox is checked
- Assigned Status: Displays Assigned or Not Assigned
Note: Not Assigned means the administrator processed a manual completion record without first assigning the activity.
- Check-off Type: Displays one of the following: Instructor Only, Employee Only, Instructor OR Employee, Instructor AND Employee, Anyone but the employee
Note: Check-off type is an option set in the properties of the tasklist.
- Number of tasks required to complete this Tasklist: Displays the number of task required to complete the tasklist
Note: Total number of tasks is an option set in the Tasklist Properties
- Percent of Tasks Checked off
- Instructor Checked
- Employee Checked
- Status: Displays one of the following: Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue or Complete
- View Tasklist History: Click the link to the view the Tasklist History report for this user
- Task Description: Displays the user/instructor sign-off date/time and comment when applicable. For example, the instructor sign-off would only appear in instances where the settings in the Tasklist properties included an instructor sign-off.
- Instructor Signature: Displays the instructor signature when the tasklist is completed using Convergence Mobile Instructor Tools to complete the tasklist
- Trainee Signature: Displays the trainee signature when the tasklist is completed using Convergence Mobile Instructor Tools to complete the tasklist
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Activities: Select only one activity.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Assigned Status: Select one or both of the following - Assigned, Enrolled.
Note: Enrolled means the user has enrolled in the activity as an elective.
- Show Location: Displays the user’s organization unit under the employee name.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Tasklist History Report||View the details of a COMPLETED tasklist for one or more users.|