View allowed functions in all security roles. The report displays the following data in three sections:
- Security Role: Displays all security roles for the organization
- Allowed Functions: An “X” indicates the function is included
- Content Library, Files and Content Tools, Organizational, Qualifications and Assignments, System:
|F||Full Control||Create, Read, Update, Delete, Propagate
Notes: (1) Create gives the ability to create new objects in the LMS at the same level the role is targeted to. (2) Propagate gives the ability to manipulate objects in the LMS at levels under the level that the role is targeted to.
|R||Read Only||Read Only|
|C||Create/Modify||Create, Read, Update, Propagate|
|I||Inherited||Inherited function from another ability level|
|*||Other||Does not match any other setups|
Use this report to determine how the security role is set up and which functions are allowed.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Hide Functions: Hides “Allowed Functions” section of the table
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report
|Role Assignment Grid||View security role assignments for one or more selected roles. (Grid View)|
|Role Assignment Report||View security role assignments for one or more selected roles. (Table View)|