View the list of activities and attachments and their file version details stored in one or more selected repositories. All selected repositories appear on one page.
Note: If there are no files in the repository, the report will return no results. The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- File Name: Displays the file name of the activity
- Type: Displays the activity type as follows:
- Document with training content = Document
- 3rd party SCORM = CBT
- Convergence Classroom = Class
- Convergence Tasklist = Tasklist
- Convergence Quiz = Quiz
- Any document that is not training content = attachment (stored in the attachment repository)
- Version: Displays the most current version
Note: Select the plus (+) sign next to the file name to expand the file to view the file version history.
- Modified By: Displays the name of the administrator who modified the activity
- Created By: Displays the name of the administrator who created the activity
- Created Date: Displays the date the activity was imported or created
Use this report to determine:
- Which activities are stored in which repositories.
- Which attachments are stored in the Attachments Repository
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Repository List: Select one or more repositories.
- Start Expanded: When checked, it displays the file version in an expanded view.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.