View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for activities included in one or more specified qualifications. By default, this report displays all activities with any status except “Complete”. Each qualification displays on a separate page. The report displays the following:
- Name of the Report
- Qualification Name
- User Name(s)
- External ID: Displays the user name or External ID number used by third party HR system
- Status: Displays all activities with any completion status except complete.
Notes: (1) The Status Type parameter can be set to include completed activities. (2) An activity becomes “Not Required” when a Requirement is configured to have “Users must complete a certain number of the Activities above <x>”. For example, there are 8 activities in the requirement and the user is only required to complete 6.
- Last Completed: Date the activity was last completed
- Next Due Date: Date the activity becomes due again
- Qualification Status: Displays qualified or not qualified
Note: A Qualification does not become complete until the user has satisfied completion rule set in the requirement or qualification. They must either:
- Complete all required activities
- A certain number of activities
- Completed the required number of hours of training
Use this report to determine:
- The status of an assigned qualification
- Which qualifications have ended
- Which qualifications are going to start at a future date
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Qualifications: Select one or more qualifications.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Status Type: Select one or more of the following - Expired, Completed, In Progress, Incomplete.
- Assigned Status: Select on or both of the following - Assigned, Enrolled.
- Show Future Activities: Check to display activities that are set to begin at a future date.
Note: When the Assignment Start Date begins at a future date which is later than the current date.
- Show Activities That Have Ended: Check to display activities that includes an assignment end date.
Note: When the assignment includes an Assignment End Date and the end date is past the current date.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Qualification Assigned Status Report||View the status of a selected qualification for users who were assigned or not assigned the task.|
|Qualification Completion Records Report||View completion records for selected users for one or more specified qualifications.|
|Qualification Due Date Report||View the due date and last completion date for one or more selected users and for one or more selected qualifications.|
|Qualification Status Report||View the completion status for selected users for one or more specified qualification.|