View the status of a selected activity for users who were assigned or not assigned the activity. The report displays the following:
- Name of the Report and specified Date Range.
- Activity Name and total number of Records Returned.
- Employee: Employee Name and (User Name).
- Completion: Displays Date Completed, Incomplete, In Progress or Past Due.
- Score: Displays the score acquired upon completion of a CBT or Quiz.
- Duration: Displays the actual time it took to complete the activity.
- Assigned: Displays Assigned or Not Assigned.
Note: Not Assigned means the administrator processed a manual completion record without first assigning the activity to the user.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Activity: Select only one activity.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Status: Select one of the following - Only Incomplete, Only Complete, or Complete and Incomplete.
- Assigned Status: Select one or more of the following - Assigned, Not Assigned, Enrolled, Not Enrolled.
Notes: (1) Select “Not Assigned” to view learners who were credited the activity by an Administrator but were not assigned the activity first. (2) Enrolled and Not Enrolled displays activities that were offered as electives.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected as the first page of the report.
|Activity Completion Records Report||View completion records for selected users for one or more specified activities.|
|Activity Exception Report||View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for selected users for one or more specified activities.|
|Training Exception Report||View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for one or more specified activities. Sorted by Site and indicates if activity is part of a Qualification/Training Program.|
|Activity Due Date Report||View the due date and last completion date for selected users for one or more selected activities.|