The report a user will run to view all assigned activities with upcoming due dates within the next 30 days or an overdue status.
- Overdue activities are highlighted in red.
- Activities with less than 30 days to the due date are highlighted in yellow. The report displays activities in three sections, Qualifications, Electives, and Individually Assigned Activities.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name
- User Name
- Activity Name(s)
- Status: Displays one of the following: The date the last time the activity was completed or one of the following statuses: Incomplete, In Progress, and Overdue
Note: The completion date will only display if the activity was assigned with a recurring completion date AND the date range of the report includes the next due date. Refer to the screenshot above for an example of the date range.
- Due Date: Displays the next time the activity will be due
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Show Past Due: Defaults to checked. Displays all past-due activities.
- Show Future Activities: Check to display activities that are set to begin at a future date.
Note: When the Assignment Start Date begins at a future date which is later than the current date.
- Show Activities That Have Ended: Check to display activities that include an assignment end date.
Note: When the assignment includes an Assignment End Date and the end date is past the current date.
|Personal Overview Report||View a summary of the qualification/training program completion status.|
|Personal Tasklist Report||View the completion status and comments for your assigned tasklists.|
|Personal Training Plan Report||View all qualifications/training programs, activities and electives that appear on the training tab regardless of completion status. The report breaks activities into three sections: Qualifications/Training Programs, Electives and Individually Assigned Activities. Same as the User Training Plan Report.|
|Personal Training Transcript Report||View all activities and qualifications/training programs completed by the user within a specified date range. Same as the User Training Transcript Report.|