View the details for one or more completed classes within a specified time frame. Each class will be displayed on a separate page.
Note: Classes will only appear on this report when the class is completed and attendance has been taken.
The report displays the following:
- Report Name: The name of the report
- Date Range: The specified date range of the report
Topic Details: the section displays one or more topics included in a class:
- Class Name: The class name
- Class Description: Displays the description entered on the activity record.
- Topic: Topic Name.
- Description: Displays the description entered on the activity record.
- Presenters: Displays the selected presenters on the class record.
- Place: The room where the class was conducted. Will only display if the place is entered on the topic record.
- Date: The scheduled date for the class
- Time: The time the class was scheduled to start and end
- Attendees: Total number of attendees that are registered to attend the class.
- Capacity: The class capacity entered on the place record.
Use this report to view the details for a class such as presenters, place, date completed, and the total number of attendees.
The following parameters are available in this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Class List: Select one or more classes.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Class Attendance Report||View the scheduled/attended users for one or more selected classes.|
|Class Calendar Report||View all scheduled classes for a specified period of time in a month-to-month calendar view.|