View the scheduled/attended users for one or more selected classes. Each class will be displayed on a separate page.
Uses: (1) Print prior to training to collect attendee signatures as proof of attendance. (2) Use this report after the class to record attendance using Credit Training - Take Class Attendance (2) Scan and attach this report to the Completion Record
If you are using the Convergence Credit App to take attendance, you will be able to collect employee and instructor signatures. They will not display on the report. Both signatures will display on the user's Completion Record.
The report displays the following:
Class Details Section
- Report Name: The name of the report
- Class: Class Name.
- Topic: Topic Name.
- Attendee #: Total number of attendees that are registered to attend the class.
- Class Description: Displays the description entered on the activity record.
- Class Date: The scheduled date for the class
- Place: The room where the class was conducted. Will only display if the place is entered on the topic record.
- Time: The time the class was scheduled to start and end
Attendees Detail Section
- Attendees: The attendee name that are registered to attend the class.
- External ID: Displays the Username or External ID number associated to the user when using HR Sync to populate your organization.
- Email: Displays the email entered on the user record
- Attended: Displays the following:
- Blank: if not attended or the report is run prior to attendance being taken,
- MM/DD/YY: the date attended
- Attendee Signature: Uses:
- Print prior to training to collect attendee signatures as proof of attendance.
- Use the Convergence Credit App to take attendance. You will be able to collect employee and instructor signatures which will display on this report.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Class List: Select one or more classes.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report.
|Class Calendar Report||View all scheduled classes for a specified period of time in a month-to-month calendar view.|
|Class Overview Report||View the details for one or more completed classes within a specified time frame.|