View completion records for selected users and attachments added to the completion record for one or more specified activities.
Attachments must be added to the user's completion record as a .jpeg or .png file in order to be included in this report.
The report displays each user on a separate page. Click the page forward or backward button to move from user to user.
The report displays the following:
- Name of the Report and specified Date Range
- Activity Name(s) and (Version #)
- Activity Type: Displays Document, CBT, Quiz, Tasklist, Event or Class
Note: Quizzes, Tasklists and Classes do not apply to the Express LMS.
- Employee(s): Displays each employee on a separate page that have completed the activity
- External ID: Displays the user name or External ID number used by third party HR system
- Date Completed
- Score: Displays the score acquired upon completion of a CBT or Quiz
- Automatic Completion Record: Displays the actual time it took to complete the activity for Documents, CBTs, and Quizzes.
- Manual Completion Record: Displays the time entered by the administrator when crediting a Class or a Training Event. Displays the time entered by the employee or the administrator for a Tasklist.
Use this report to determine:
- Which users have completed assigned training.
- Print attachments added to the completion record.
The following parameters are available on this report:
- Start Date: Enter the desired report start date.
- End Date: Enter the desired report end date.
- Activities: Select one or more activities.
- Users: Select one or more user(s), organization unit(s), group(s), security roles or assigned activities.
- Cover Page: Displays the report parameters selected to run the report as the first page of the report. Defaults as checked.
|Activity Assigned Status Report||View the status of a selected activity for users who were assigned or not assigned the task.|
|Activity Exception Report||View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for selected users for one or more specified activities.|
|Training Exception Report||View the exception status (Incomplete, In Progress, Overdue) for one or more specified activities. Sorted by Site and indicates if activity is part of a Qualification/Training Program.|
|Activity Due Date Report||View the due date and last completion date for selected users for one or more selected activities.|