Convergence Training LMS Webinar: Groups
The Convergence LMS provides the ability to create and use Groups. With Groups, you can assign and track training for users who belong to different units of your organization, but who have the same training needs. This allows you to assign training to a specified set of users, when you don’t want to assign it to an entire organization unit, like a team or department.
In this webinar you’ll learn the following about Groups, including new features now available in the LMS:
- Definition and Purpose of Groups – What are Groups and why would you use them.
- Static Groups – What is a Static Group? We will demonstrate how to create and maintain a Static Group (add/remove users).
- Dynamic Groups – What is a Dynamic Group? We will demonstrate how to create and maintain a Dynamic Group (add/remove users).
- Using Groups – To assign training, credit training, and run reports.
Press the PLAY button to begin the webcast. (Note: from minute 6:29 - 8:08 the screen is blank, but there is still audio. [Sorry about that!] But we do go back and review the missed visuals for you.)
Groups Webinar Video Index
The webinar is a just under an hour long. Please refer to the video index below if you would like to fast forward to a particular topic:
- 06:30- Definition and Purpose of Groups (Note: there is audio, but no visual from 6:30 to 8:08)
- 14:24 - Static Groups
- 21:33 - Dynamic Groups
- 43:03 - Using Groups
- 51:25 - Convergence Support Knowledge Base
- 53:18 - Questions
Groups Webinar Slide Show
Please click on the link to view and download the PDF version of the Groups Webinar.