If you edit any record in the LMS (such as a User, Organization Unit, Group, File, Activity, Requirement/Subject, Qualification/Training Program, Assignment, Elective, or Completion Record) and scroll to the bottom of the Edit screen, you will see the Advanced Property Section. The Advanced Property Section also includes a View Audit History button.
The Advanced Properties section will vary from record to record but typically will include the following fields:
- Status: Active or Inactive
- ID: LMS generated identifier
- Created on: Date the record was created
- Updated on: Date the record was last updated
- Download File:
- Manage Activity records only. The Click Here link will be active if the file is made public. Refer to the Activities: Public and Private Sharing article to learn how to make a file public or private.
- View Audit History Button: Read below.
- Field 1, 2, 3, 4: Custom fields where you can enter additional data. You cannot change the field identifier, nor can you report on the fields.
The data that appears in the audit history will vary from record to record but in general lists what was created, the action taken, who made the change and the date and time it was created or edited.